Economic Development Services
We are able to provide you with analytical workforce information for your employer site prospect. We have access to state and local labor market data, including labor pool demographic information, as well as real-time data mining from third-party employment sites. This enables us to provide you and your prospective company with the following information:
• Candidate Supply: Number of potential candidates in a specified industry
• Competition: Name and number of direct employers actively competing
• Hiring Data: Number of ads posted by employer, top occupations and hiring difficulty
• Resume Data: Number of candidates with specific occupational skills and education level
• Wage Rates: Average salary range (market comparable)
The WIBBCW partners with our OhioMeansJobs Centers in Butler, Clermont and Warren Counties to provide many of these services.
Contact the WIBBCW or your local OhioMeansJobs Center to find out how you can take advantage of these free services:
Put Us to Work for You
We leverage partnerships among our workforce organizations, educational institutions, economic development and chambers of commerce to maximize the effectiveness of our workforce development programs. In cooperation with our OhioMeansJobs Centers in Butler, Clermont and Warren Counties, we provide FREE services to Employers, Economic Development and Career Seekers.
Copyright Workforce Investment Board | Butler • Clermont • Warren . All rights reserved.
For individuals looking to advance their skills, our OhioMeansJobs Centers offer the following services:
WIIN is a program unique to the WIBBCW. WIIN establishes customized training programs through our area schools that are developed by the business community, for the business community.
Additionally, you do not have to be a member of the WIBBCW to take advantage of what WIIN has to offer.
Click here to download the WIIN brochure to see how WIIN can work for you.
We offer an expansive recruitment service catalog, assisting employers with:
• Advertising job openings
• Recruiting candidates
• Electronic job matching and resuming mining
• Distributing and accepting applications
• Pre-screening applicants
• Administering test/assessment instruments
• Interviewing facilities
• Hiring events
• Customizable “pre-hire” responsibilities for the employer
Training and Outplacement Assistance
• On-the-Job Training Program
- Reimbursement of up to 50% of trainee wages
- Up to $8,000 or 6 months
- Training tailored to employer needs
• Specialized occupational skills training
• Business seminars and workshops
- Workers Compensation
- Fair Labor Standards
- Customizable topics by request